1. Jennifer of Serendipity's Library!
2. Angela Cook!
4. Lisa Ann!
I will divide the book into neat mathematical portions and send them your way. Rah!
Check in next time for another chance to win.
Yo, Book Sluts! I'm back. And, in honor of Cyborg Monday, I'm going to give away a big ol' pile of books. I have ARCs, new titles, and even a CD set.
These books keep creeping around my desk with their pages ruffling mournfully, begging to be read. (The CD set just lies there like a lump.)
"Fie on you, books!" I say. "Can you not see that I am working hard here at gazing listlessly into space and pushing this paperclip back and forth, back and forth, while dreaming of revenge against my enemies? I have not time to read all of you. I can read only one of you today!"
They fling themselves at me in anger, slapping me with their inky pages, but I will not be deterred.
"However!" I shout. "I will find you loving homes. I will do so today."
The books are mollifed....for now. Enter this giveaway post haste so I can speed them on their way into your eager arms! (The books are really very tame. Pay no mind to my hyperbole.)
The rules are simple for this giveaway:
1. Leave me a comment with a way to contact you should you win (if certain titles appeal to you, say so!)
2. Follow my blog
3. Tweet at least once about this giveaway, and please tag me @feralpony so I see it (if you don't tweet then just send me some good karma/prayer/what have you. Something like "Gee whiz, I sure hope that nice Party Pony blogger gets a pile of money in her mailbox today!")
4. If you write a blog post about this giveaway you get super ginormous points
5. Thank something, anything, for your life. Right now. You are golden.
I will pick winners soonish...in a couple of days. Good luck!
|A red dog named "Clifford"? Hmmm.|
|Anyone seen this movie yet? It sounds amazing.|
|ARC, ARC, The Clockwork Dark!|
|That cobra gonna bite cha!|
|I like authors named "Jennifer."|
|Ooh, I read Life as We Knew It and it was so understated, yet so believable and compelling in the end.|
|I think she is going for the "hot librarian" look.|
|Another author named Jennifer! Is this a trend?|
|Stephen King endorses it!|
|Dat be blood dripping from that microphone!|
|The CD set. Suzanne Collins endorses it!|
|Please tell me the "J" stands for Jennifer!|
|I am running out of steam to write captions. How many books are left?|
|Is that fish carnivorous?|
|Plucky kids, I'll wager!|
|Recognize that look? Hot librarian!|